Don't you hate those girls that look amazing after getting off an airplane? Or those girls you see going through security and they're dressed as if they're going to an A-list party? Well me too! But what if I told you, you could be that girl? That's right. We all love being comfortable on an airplane, which is why the hair goes up, the sweatpants come on, and the granny bra becomes a part of our skin. I'm here to give you 5 tips on how to look your best self on an airplane while being comfortable.
1. Hair: When your flyaway hairs are gone, a bun or ponytail can make you look like you're ready for a meeting, or a night out. It automatically makes you look cleaner and put together. So how do you keep a bun or ponytail sleek through an entire flight? A brush with bristles, and any hairspray! Just throw your hair in a high or low ponytail/bun, and go over the top of your head with hairspray and the brush. You will thank me!
2. Leggings or Trendy Sweatpants: Yes, you can wear leggings or sweatpants and still look put together... you just have to find the right ones! A trick is to look for a legging that is high waist without any discomfort incase you get bloated on the plane. Added compression is a must as it increases blood flow which makes sitting down for extended periods of time easier! I recommend these High Rise Tummy Control Seamless Leggings, and if you're looking for a pop of color, I recommend these High Waisted Leggings. And how can you make sweatpants fashionable, well you have to try these Super-Comfortable Sweatpants!
3. Seamless Bra: Seamless bras are the move for airplanes. They keep you cool and comfortable, while still making your chest look good under your shirt! There is no unwanted pressure or pain. You won't have the feeling of "I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE MY BRA OFF!"... In fact, you'll forget you're even wearing one. My favorite is this Long Soft Seamless Bra.. it comes in so many colors, you can wear it under anything and you can even wear it as a shirt since it's long!
4. Shoes: We all want to wear slippers on the plane.. but that's not realistic. Our toes get cold and our feet need support! This is why my go-to travel shoe is any black and white sneaker. Black and white sneakers will always be on-trend... so make sure they have good support to support your back and feet during your longest travel!
5. Fashionable Comfortable Warm Jacket: Yes, a jacket with all of these qualities do exist! On the plane, it will randomly get freezing, and then super hot, which is why you need a lightweight jacket that can serve as a fashion statement while warming you up! This Mesh Detailed Shiny Active Jacket is perfect for the plane!
FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS, AND YOU WILL BE THAT GIRL EVERYONE WANTS TO BE AT THE AIRPORT! THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR ON THE AIRPLANE!