I'm not sure what you had for breakfast this morning, but there I know a few simple breakfast tips that will keep you engine running all day! Use the following 12 ingredients in your breakfast and improve you health and happiness everyday.
1. Oregano oil - Oregano essential oil can act as an expectorant, which loosens up or helps to eliminate the uncomfortable buildups of mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tracts and sinuses.
It is also a soothing balm for inflamed lungs and throat, which often stimulate coughing fits. Therefore, oregano essential prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments.
3. Kiwis - a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant known to protect skin from degeneration
3. Berries - a great source of antioxidants, such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid and resveratrol. In addition to protecting your cells, these plant compounds may reduce the risk of disease.
4. Pure local honey - 2% minerals, vitamins, pollen and protein -- Honey contains natural minerals and vitamins which help the metabolizing of undesirable cholesterol and fatty acid on the organs and tissues into the system, hence preventing obesity and promoting better health for us.
5. Almonds - is a highly nutritional nut and a rich source of vitamin E, calcium, phosphorous, iron, and magnesium. It also contains zinc, selenium, copper, and niacin. Compared to all other nuts, they are richer in nutrients and beneficial components.
6. Cashew- packed with soluble dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting phytochemicals that help protect from diseases and cancers.
7. Pecans - rich source of energy, carry 690 calories/100 g and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for wellness.
8. Prunes - high in fiber, which helps prevent hemorrhoids brought on by constipation. Chronic constipation is a common problem in older adults and can also be a painful problem for infants. Prune juice acts as a laxative thanks to its high sorbitol content. Ask your doctor if it’s right for you or your child.
9. Peanut butter - rich source of vitamin E and niacin, or vitamin B-3. Vitamin E controls inflammation in your body, aids in healthy cell-to-cell communication and helps prevent tissue damage through its role as an antioxidant.
10. Banana - source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various antioxidants and phytonutrients.
11. Kambucha - Aids Digestion and Gut Health. Because it's naturally fermented with a living colony of bacteria and yeast, Kombucha is a probiotic beverage. This has a myriad of benefits such as improved digestion, fighting candida (harmful yeast) overgrowth, mental clarity, and mood stability.
12. Kale - A single cup of raw kale (about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces) contains:
Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA (from beta-carotene).
Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 9% of the RDA.
Manganese: 26% of the RDA.
Calcium: 9% of the RDA.
Copper: 10% of the RDA.
Potassium: 9% of the RDA.
Magnesium: 6% of the RDA.
Then it contains 3% or more of the RDA for Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron and Phosphorus.
Start your day off right and use these ingredients for the best energy of your life! Hope these tips help you reach your daily goals.